Terms and Conditions of Use
- When you visit Hemptopia.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- All content on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Hemptopia or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of the content on this website is the exclusive property of Hemptopia, with copyright authorship for this collection by Hemptopia, and protected by international copyright laws.
- Hemptopia's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Hemptopia's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Hemptopia. All other trademarks not owned by Hemptopia that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Hemptopia.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
- Hemptopia grants a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Hemptopia or by use of product comments approved by Hemptopia. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools is strictly prohibited. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent from Hemptopia. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Hemptopia and our associates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Hemptopia's name or trademarks without the express written consent of Hemptopia. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Hemptopia. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Hemptopia so long as the link does not portray Hemptopia, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any of Hemptopia's logos or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission from Hemptopia.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Hemptopia reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion at any time.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, EMAILS, AND OTHER CONTENT
- Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Hemptopia reserves the right to remove or edit such content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Hemptopia and its associates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Hemptopia the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post: that the content is accurate: that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity: and that you will indemnify Hemptopia or its associates for all claims resulting from content you supply. Hemptopia reserves the right to monitor, edit or remove any activity or content. Hemptopia is not responsible and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from Hemptopia are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
At Hemptopia we are as accurate as possible when describing and displaying our products on our website. If a product offered by Hemptopia is not as described, you may return the item/items in the original packaging material in unused condition within 14 days and we will issue a full refund.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY HEMPTOPIA ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. HEMPTOPIA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, HEMPTOPIA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HEMPTOPIA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
By visiting Hemptopia.com, you agree to the laws of the state of California, United States of America (without regard to principles of conflict of laws) will govern these Conditions of Use.
- A dispute involving your visit to Hemptopia or the products you purchase through Hemptopia shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in California, United States of America, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Hemptopia\'s intellectual property rights, Hemptopia may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of California, United States of America, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrators award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
- Please review our other policies, such as our Shipping and Returns policy, posted at the footer of our website. These policies also govern your visit to Hemptopia. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and the Conditions of Use at any time. If any of the conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Returns & Replacements
Items purchased online or by phone may be returned or exchanged by mail within 14 days.
For a full refund returns must be mailed back and merchandise must be in its original condition.
For a return by mail without a receipt we please ask that you have an order number, name and address.
We process and ship most orders within one business day of your cleared payment. Shipping times can vary between 3-7 business days to arrive, however you will usually receive your package sooner.
*Please note, weather, peak shopping seasons and shipping holidays can delay.
We accept most major credit cards including:
- American Express
- Check your e-mail - You may enter an e-mail address during checkout, so that you may receive e-mails regarding the status of your order.
- Visit the website - You can track your order online at any time. Information about your open orders, tracking, and past orders is available in your account at Hemptopia.com
- Contact us - If you still have questions about your order, please contact us by phone at (805) 691-9565 or by email at email@example.com and we will be glad to help.